Community Health Systems is a company;it operates through its subsidiaries, leases, owns, and operates general important care hospitals in the United States. The company provides general acute care, emergency room, general and specialty surgery, obstetrics, critical care, diagnostic, psychiatric, and rehabilitation services, internal medicine, and skilled nursing and home care services.
It also offers outpatient services at urgent care centers, imaging centers, occupational medicine clinics, ambulatory surgery centers,and cancer centers. CYH stock at https://www.webull.com/newslist/nyse-cyh that is quantitatively similar to CYH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TUP, MIK, FTDR, WYND, and LB.
What Does CYH Offer?
Brokerage services are provided by CYH, a registered broker-trader with the SEC, and a member of FINRA and the SPIC. They stay current with the latest data security to secure their client’s personal information and revenue data. CYH Stock provides advanced and intellectual tools and services. They provide free real-time quotes. They aim to provide all in one self-directed standard platform, which provides a marvelous user experience. They offer full extended-hours trading. They also provide 24/7 online help.
Different Types Of Orders
CYHis a member of the securities investor protection corporation (SPIC) that shields the securities of its member’s clients up to $500, 000. Apex Clearing Corporation provides an extra insurance policy. There are two different types of orders available on Webull.
- Limit order: It is activated at a price reserved by you when making your order. It is filled at the limit price or better. If the market price never reaches your limit price, your order is not filled.
- Stop order: The stop-loss order activates at a predetermined stop price and fills at the current market place.
- Market order: It is generated when placed and is filled at the market price.
- Advanced orders: Stop loss or take profit orders defend you against losses and assist secure profits by grouping an order with a stop loss, a profit target, and a trailing stop. When one condition is met, the order habitually moves to the exit position. To stop-loss orders, you can make your range using OCO, OTO, and OTOCO orders.
- Stock limit order: CYH allows you to select your predetermined stop price and fills at your predetermined limit price.
- Extended hours trading.Many investment tools claim to provide extended hours trading, but Webull really makes good on this promise with longer hours than most platforms. You will be able to trade in extended hour timings from 4 am to 9:30 am and 4 pm to 8 pm EST.
You can also check bp stock at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-bp .